GIA mbH Gesellschaft für Innovative Automationstechnik mbH
Phone: +49 (0)221 7174 – 380
Fax: +49 (0)221 7174 – 375
Commercial Register HRB 66350
Local Court of Cologne
Value added tax ID: DE212269276
Managing Director: Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Bloch
Responsible for content according to § 10 paragraph 3 of the German Interstate Media Services Agreement (MDStV): Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Bloch (address as above)
Design and implementation
Susanne Hilgenstock | JiL+JUL Büro für Websites + Marketing – www.jiljul.de
Own pictures, pixabay (blue figures)
All rights reserved. All texts and multimedia elements (pictures, graphics, sound, video and animation files etc.) as well as their arrangements are subject to copyright and other laws protecting intellectual property. It is prohibited to store, use, distribute or further process these, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of GIA mbH. Some Internet pages also contain pictures and texts which are subject to the copyright of those who made them available.
Requirement of Art. 13 and 14 GDPR (information to be provided)
Name and contact details of data controller
Torsten Bloch (Managing Director)
GIA mbH Gesellschaft für Innovative Automationstechnik mbH
Phone: +49 (0)221 7174 – 380
Fax: +49 (0)221 7174 – 375
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.giambh.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted once your request has been processed.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation, as specified in Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (c) GDPR, to transmit data, and
- this is legally permissible and, pursuant to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (b) GDPR, necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you.
The cookie stores information which results in connection with the terminal device used specifically in each case. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
On the one hand, cookies are used to make the use of our offering more pleasant for you. For instance, we use so-called session cookies to detect that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our site.
In addition to this, we use temporary cookies, likewise for the purpose of optimising user-friendliness, that are stored on your device for a specific defined period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will be detected automatically that you already visited us and which inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to make them again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, make settings in your browser to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer or to display a message each time when a new cookie is to be created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period of storage, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the sources of your data if they were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about such decision-making;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request that your personal data we have stored be rectified if they are inaccurate or be completed without delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request that your personal data we have stored be erased, unless their processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request restriction of the processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if their processing is unlawful but you oppose their erasure, if we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another data controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw at any time any consent you have given us. The consequence of such withdrawal is that, in the future, we may not continue with the data processing for which the consent was given, and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you may address your complaint to the supervisory authority competent for your usual place of residence, your workplace or our registered office.
Right to object
Where your personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right according to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if your objection is based on reasons relating to your particular situation or is raised against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which we will respect without you having to specify a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Cooperation with contract processors and third parties
If we disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties) within the scope of our processing, transmit it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this shall only take place on the basis of a legal permission (e.g. if a transmission of the data to third parties, such as payment service providers, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR for contract fulfilment is necessary), if you have consented, if a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, etc.).
If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called “order processing contract”, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services and technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
We or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta- and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR.
Integration of third-party services and content
For the purposes of our legitimate interests (i.e. our interest in analysing, optimising and running our website in a commercially viable manner within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR), we use third-party content and service delivery services within our online offer in order to incorporate content and services such as videos and fonts (hereinafter jointly referred to as “content”).
The third-party provider of this content always requires the user’s IP address in order to send the content to the browser of the respective user. In other words, the IP address is required to display this content. We endeavour only to use such content where the respective provider uses the IP address exclusively to deliver said content. Third-party providers may additionally use pixel tags (invisible image files, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. “Pixel tags” can be used to analyse information such as the number of visitors accessing the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and may include, but is not limited to, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as be linked to such information from other sources.
We integrate the maps of the service “Google Maps” of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We integrate the fonts (“Google Fonts”) of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
External links and disclaimer
As content provider, GIA mbH is responsible for its own content, which it makes available for use, in accordance with general laws. Cross-references (“links”) to contents provided by other providers are to be distinguished from these own contents. These external contents do not originate from GIA mbH, nor does GIA mbH have the possibility to influence these contents. They also do not reflect the opinion of GIA mbH, but merely serve to provide information and present context. GIA mbH is not liable for third-party content to which it merely refers in the above sense. The responsibility lies solely with the provider of the content.